Friday, August 9, 2013

FREEBIES FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Hello to all our lovely followers! This is Barb, the other half of this blogging pair of friends.

I am here today to apologise for not living up to Bevlea's promise made in the last post on our blog.

As some of you may be aware, my absence from here, and my own personal blog, has, on the large part, been caused by my vehicle accident last February and my slower than expected recovery from it.

Unfortunately, I have had to have several surgical procedures since, which have put me out of action in the "arting/creating" department, not to mention life in general. It seems that as soon as I recover from one visit to the hospital, it's time to get another dose of anaesthetic! My orthopaedic surgeon has tagged me as a "Frequent Flyer"...LOL.

As of December last year, I have a wonderful new "art cave" to play in, but, as it is upstairs and I am now, as of two days ago, sporting a bandaged, stitched up ankle, I am once again out of stair climbing mode!

Anyway, all that must be "ho-hum" to you, so I will get to the point and offer my apologies for not being able to keep Bevlea's promise of my tute being available as of a few days ago, and have tried to make amends by offering you these freebies in the form of some of my own compiled collage sheets to print and use in your artistic creations.

Thanx once again for your patience....I hope you find a use for these images.LEFT click on them to enlarge then RIGHT click to save to your computer.

A mixed bag of vintage folks.


A sheet of lovelies of the female kind
 .
Which came first...the bird or the egg??!!


 Pretty assortment of flappers. Print on transparency for lovely lady's wings.


Fishy tails for pretty mermaids? These are great when printed on transparency sheets also.


This is for the "Steampunk" lovers...made with found internet images 

I would love you to leave a wee comment when you pop in just to let me know that someone is interested in our blog.

New Tutorial IS coming this month... sorry for the delay



3 comments:

  1. Lovely sheets. Thank you so much GF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, thanks girls. Glad to hear you're on the mend Barb and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery of that ankle of yours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think apologies are necessary, but I'll gladly accept your gorgeous freebies with thanks. Hope your on two good feet and up the stairs soon.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments and feedback - it makes it all worthwhile... see... we're smiling... thankyou!