Saturday, August 1, 2009

AUGUST'S TUTORIAL by BARB


This month I have used a background technique that a lot of you already may know and use, but as there are always "newbies" to the field of PaperArts/ATC making, I hope it will be helpful to them.

I have also used one of my favourites subjects so here is the crow image I used that you can save to your computer and use yourself.

Don't forget ...there is a prize drawn from the list of those that take up the challenge of making art using this technique and leave a link as to where it can be found.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Love this project Barb, Please count me in.
    Margaret Weiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great tutorial and for the super crow image as well!
    ~*~ Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanx to you ladies for leaving nice cawments...vbg
    Please let me know when you have made your sample Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great technique and card, do you have to use the crow image? or can i use anything? .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Barb..thanks for becoming a follower on my blog...I love your tutorials..and love your blog.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

We love comments and feedback - it makes it all worthwhile... see... we're smiling... thankyou!