Monday, June 1, 2009

JUNE'S TUTE CHALLENGE-By Barb


Good Golly Miss Molly!!! ....June is here already!....at this rate it won't be long until we are putting up the Christmas decorations!
This month I decided to have a relatively easy technique challenge for you in the way of how to give your ATCs that "finished look".
Some of the techs can be utilised in any other form of paper-art too.
I must apologise for the colour of the images being a little on the orange side but the flash didn't go off on the camera.
This image is as close to the true colours as possible due to the scanner not liking the gold glitter.

3 comments:

  1. Thanx for stopping by Renu...I am pleased you like my little fairy dancer...vbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these great techniques and images...I've just had the best time looking through all of them...now I'm off to play!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments and feedback - it makes it all worthwhile... see... we're smiling... thankyou!