This little book is made incorporating the Credit Card Technique and cardboard slide mounts cut on the Sizzix Die #38-1106. .. But you could also use any purchased slide mount and simply adapt the size.
I need to state first up this is not my original design, it is based on a little book given to me some years ago and I adapted it to suit myself. I have no idea who originally came up with the idea—so am unable to give them credit.
What you need......
· Cardboard slide mounts - you need an odd number - at least three but five or seven would work better if cutting your own you need sizzix red die # 38-1106
·Few sheets of copy paper (if you can get A3 you wont have to deal with a join in your piece later on - no biggie but its a bit easier for you further down the track.
· 3 colours of cheap acrylic craft paint - my personal favourites for this technique is a lt and dk of the same shade e.g. lt and dk green, lt & dk brown etc. Plus a gold such as Jo Sonja Rich Gold
· Water spray bottle (NOT a fine mister)
· Old credit card, store card or ATM card. Really needs to be a plastic card - cardstock cut to size wont work as well
· Brown and Gold ink pads
· One large printed serviette.. Soft floral or text/script print on it.
· Stamp - something swirly or a collage type one.. It needs to be bigger than the slide mount so you don't get a perfect full impression of the stamp on the mount
· One ATC blank (cut from stronger cardstock - needs to support your slides)
· Your printed images (I printed the ladies onto transparency but you could use paper)
· Baby wipes for cleanup
· Newspaper for your desktop
· Glue stick
· Double sided tape for transparency
· Pritt Power Glue or Weldbond
· Swirly rub ons
· Gold Krylon Pen
· Some chipboard letters to spell out your ‘word’