Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FINISHED COLLAGE



Here it is ...all finished. Unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice because the scan makes the wax look milky, and the gold angels on the tissue paper do not show as gold.

Oh...!!! I nearly forgot what hubby's old Y-fronts were for!!! LOL. Use them to polish the finished collage when it is dry. This will remove the milky appearance and add a nice sheen to the work. (make sure you use his "fave" ones as they will be nice and soft.... LOL)

I will now sit back and look forward to seeing other artist's work based on my technique.

7 comments:

  1. Great Tut Barb, will get my head down & give it a go.

    PS My name isn't with the March Players & I did play & let you guys know. I think!

    Anne S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for taking the time to post such a detailed step-by-step on how to do this month's challenge!! This blog is awesome and I can't wait to give this a try!!

    Take Care - Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...thanks for this brilliant tutorial. I've never tried beeswax so no excuses now !
    I love what you've made x

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's mine Thanks for such a great challenge. And it was a challenge to me!

    I don't know which was harder, the challenge or getting it posted today. Don't know the problem, but my blog page is whacky, now. Perhaps the blogspot gods will heal it in time.

    Thanks for coming to look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my submission! I really had a great time doing this. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments and feedback - it makes it all worthwhile... see... we're smiling... thankyou!