Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL'S TECHNIQUE CHALLENGE


By Barb Thomas

Oh my!!! Can you believe it is April ALREADY!!!!...the months are just flying past and seem to do more so as I get older!

With that said, I guess I'd better hurry and get this month's challenge up so you can all get stuck into it...before the month slips away and May knocks on the door!

I have made up a Canvas Beeswax Collage using the following requirements.
The entire collage is done using ONLY BEESWAX as the adherant.

I have also added a pic of Harlequin paper that you can right click on and save to your pooter then print and use.
It will fit on A4 size paper or you can reduce it in Publisher or Word if you want smaller shapes.

Those of you that decide to take up the challenge, please let us know in the comments section that you have done so and place a pic of it on your Blog or site so we can all see your wonderful work.

On May 1st we shall draw out a name and the winner will receive a gift in the mail from me.

2 comments:

  1. Barb...this is so cool!! A great piece of artwork. I have not had good luck with beeswax. Someday...I'll have to try again!!

    Love ya lady!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of the prettiest things ever! i really love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments and feedback - it makes it all worthwhile... see... we're smiling... thankyou!