Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome

I must apologise first up for the 'simple' tutorial this month (will be up first thing Jan 1st).

Because the idea to do this blog came about quite quickly we didn't give our self much of a lead in time to start with Jan 1st as our grand opening... and while the techniques will become more interesting and involved over the year.. we have ended up starting with an old favourite of mine which I hope you will still enjoy and find interesting...this will make the backgrounds for 4 ATCs that you can finish to your liking.

Each month on the 1st we will publish a step by step tutorial - your challenge is to do the technique... upload an image to your blog and link back to us here. Leave a comment in the comments section so we can go look at what you made.
 
As an opening special we have a prize of a Crafter Companion Enveloper Pro.
The Enveloper pro has the capability to make nine different shape and size envelopes and comes with its own double ended scoring and embossing tool and a full colour four page booklet detailing how to make the various size envelopes and tricks of the trade such as achieving a professional finish by lining the envelopes and is valued at $34.95AU.

On the 1st of Feb we will put all the names of those who have left a comment linking to their blog into a hat and draw the winner!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, I can do that! And all I wanted to do this year was learn at least one thing new. Thank you for a great start to 2009.
    Sarah http://sarahwalker1971.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog, I can't wait to see more,
    my blog - http://helentassieblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies.
    I have made some ATCs using this method, they are on my blog at http://creativesharing.blogspot.com
    Looking forward to next months Tut!
    Anne S

    ReplyDelete
  4. While this might be a simple technique, you can achieve some great results. Looking forward to your future techniques. http://cynthiapowell.blogspot.com There are several wonderful techniques posted on my blog also, if you care to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful technique as with every thing you do. I have used this one many times since you showed it to me.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog! I will try to enter the challenge, if I get enough time... ;-)

    I will make a link in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a great blog, thanks for sharing| showing, it gives lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow another great blog. I sure wil make something with the techniek you shared with us.
    This evening the Crazy Amigo's have their monthly stampevening and then we gonna make something with this techniek.
    I will show you tomorrow oke?
    Thanks for the freebie.
    I put you on my bloglist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome site ~ i'll definitely be checking back often ~ lovin that technique. i've added this to my blog list ~ whohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there!
    I came upon your blog via Melz Scrappy Junk blog site and I am very happy that I did.
    I am adding your site to my blog list.
    I will be back to check out what's new with you.
    Have a great weekend.
    Lois at http://sweetsomethingsbylois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great technique
    I have made an ATC and posted it on my blog.
    http://glendasgazette.blogspot.com
    I enjoyed the technique again
    Cheers
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. My creativity has been out to lunch for some time - I've really enjoyed trying this technique to give me something to work on. Thanks so much and I look forward to the next!
    Cindy's Place

    ReplyDelete

We love comments and feedback - it makes it all worthwhile... see... we're smiling... thankyou!